Athens Consignment Sale Consignors will use the following tags once their registration is confirmed.
Click Here to jump to code tags
Registered Consignors Spring 2018 TBD:
DO NOT resize the tags when printing. Only use card stock for Tags. It is important that you do not download any tags until you have registered (consignors must register for each sale), check the website to verify your code, and then you should only download and use the tag with your assigned ID code. Please follow these instructions to make sure your tags are filled out correctly.
- When using tape to secure a tag, use only packing tape (No scotch tape). DO NOT tape over the bar-code on your tag. Only tape over the top portion of your tag.
- All prices must be in increments of 50¢.
- Garments should include the size on the tag. Please be sure to add a detailed description to tag in case it falls off we can match it to the item.
- If the item is gender specific, circle “boy” or “girl”.
- If you will allow the item to sell for 1/2 price on Saturday, circle “yes” by the 1/2 price indicator, otherwise circle “no”.
- Items NOT CIRCLED “yes” or “no” by 1/2 price will be assumed to be 1/2 priced on Saturday.
- Visit the Garments Items & Tags Examples page to see examples of correctly prepared garments, items, and tags.
If you already know your code and are ready to print click here
The tags are Adobe Acrobat PDF documents. If you do not have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader click the icon below to download it.
|Consignor Tags (all links open in a new window or tab)|
|– A –
– B –
– C –
– D –
– F –
– G –
– H –
|– I –
– J –
– K –
– L –
|– M –
– N –
– O –
– P –
– R –
|– S –
– T –
– U –
– V –
– W –
– Y –
– Z –