Cornerstone’s Fall Consignment Sale
The clothing items sold at the Fall Consignment sale consist of Fall and Winter clothing and accessories.
Upcoming Fall 2014 hours:
|Open to the Public|
|Thursday August 25th||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||$5 fee required per person (NO CHILDREN under 12 and NO STROLLERS. Babies in infant slings and back carriers are allowed, but must remain in carriers)|
|Friday August 26th||8:00 am – 1:00 pm||FREE Admission (Children/Strollers accepted)|
|Saturday August 27th||8:00 am – Noon||Free Admission, Some items 1/2 priced (children/Strollers accepted)|
|Consignors Preview Sale|
|Thursday August 25th||4:00 pm – 9:00 p.m.||(NO CHILDREN/NO STROLLERS! babies must be in sling or back carrier)|
|Workers Preview Sale|
|Thursday August 25th||1:00 pm – 9:00 pm||12 hour worker (NO CHILDREN/NO STROLLERS! babies must be in sling or back carrier|
|Thursday August 25th||2:00 pm – 9:00 pm3:00pm – 9:00 pm||8 hour worker (NO CHILDREN/NO STROLLERS, babies must be in sling or back carrier)
4 hour workers (NO CHILDREN/NO STROLLERS, babies must be in sling or back carrier)
CONSIGNOR DROP OFF HOURS!
Wednesday, August 2oth, 9am-7pm.
Items Sold at the Fall Consignment Sale
- Children’s Fall and Winter clothing and accessories. Girls to size 12, Boys to size 14
- Toys, books, puzzles, games, and videos.
- Children’s sport clothing, gear, and equipment. (No VHS tapes please)
- Baby equipment, playpens, strollers, car seats (must have at least 1 year left before expiration/no accidents), and walkers.
- Nursery items, furnishings, and cribs.
- We are NOT accepting maternity clothing (Fall 2012 update)
- Children’s play equipment and bikes.
- Christmas outfits and Halloween costumes.